Da Binding of Izick Da Binding of Izick

Its definitively not of you're greatest flash....but still looks great atleast :/
here are some reasons why I gave you two stars
- I AM A GIGANTIC FAN OF TBoI, so after seeing this really had nothing to do with the game i was disappointed.
- The game is really sad game game so after seeing this because it was a comedy
- This flash is just to short even for a "short"
Overall 2/10 0.5/5
Ps. you're animation is still top notch as always and nice try with this flash :D

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

A great end to a great series...
This flash was great nothing else i can say besides
10/10 5/5 :D

TOME Traveler's Guide TOME Traveler's Guide

Good Job!
The only problem I have with this is this should been the introduction for people that really never seen TTA
Overall 10/10 5/5

MineIT MineIT

To be honest this game is alright but it can pretty boring

Cubikill 5 Cubikill 5

What has happened to the cubikill series?
in the classic cubikill games (1, 2, and 3) all u did was pick up objects and beat the crap out of people in creative and somewhat ways, so don't get why you threw away this formula in the last two previous cubikill games. Yeah sure in this game you can kill people instead of yourself, but the kills are just boring and stupid.
The game play is just repetitive and boring, and that's all I need to say about the game play.
Overall 1.5/5 0.5/10
PS. this flash is such a betrayal to the series, it has put the nail on the coffin.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Best Rouge-like games ever :D

Mother: The Seven Needles Mother: The Seven Needles

A blast from the past

The title just explains it all! Awesome job. I <3 this so much.

Mother: Earthbound Mother: Earthbound

Man this bring me to my 16=bit history

the first snes game I got was Earthbound and the first time i heard the original song I was amazed. Good job recreating this song and bringing back my childhood. 10/10 5/5

LARRY's Satuday Morning Theme LARRY's Satuday Morning Theme

This is the best ROCK EVER!

The beat and the rythm work together which makes this song ROCK! Its also really informing about the past history of Larry.