Da Binding of Izick Da Binding of Izick

Its definitively not of you're greatest flash....but still looks great atleast :/
here are some reasons why I gave you two stars
- I AM A GIGANTIC FAN OF TBoI, so after seeing this really had nothing to do with the game i was disappointed.
- The game is really sad game game so after seeing this because it was a comedy
- This flash is just to short even for a "short"
Overall 2/10 0.5/5
Ps. you're animation is still top notch as always and nice try with this flash :D

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

A great end to a great series...
This flash was great nothing else i can say besides
10/10 5/5 :D

TOME Traveler's Guide TOME Traveler's Guide

Good Job!
The only problem I have with this is this should been the introduction for people that really never seen TTA
Overall 10/10 5/5

Chuck vs Alfa Chuck vs Alfa

Intense stick fight with humor and creativity

Man you got the most creative characters Nunchucks with Fire, a Jet Sword, and a suitcase that turns into a smg man you were made me smile. the humor that made me happy (mostly with the ending) great job. ps. can you tell me the soundtrack for this flash I got hooked)

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

You Masterd Madness Combat

I like how you make the character design, how you actually put voice acting (good move on that one), how you selected your songs(cause There bitchin), and how you made such awesome weapons and armors. Ps. I really like how you have a wepon bio and a character bio)

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

This brings my stupid days back

and my stupid days were the best times of my life. So every time I watch this I think about me and my friends making retarded jokes so I get a big smile from this thank you so much for that and bringing my precious memories back. Ps. I really like the animation good job for that.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

WOW ._. best way to make captain planet look bad

I always wanted someone to make fun of Captain Planet for ages, especially with global warming jokes! overall great flash 10/10 5/5

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

WOW TIMES A MILLION

the action is amazing. I like how mr.green can multiply lots of clones

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

So far the best christmas flash

it's really funny when you watch up to the part where Tom destroys the house